Love shopping, cooking and now ~ blogging ~ Spending entire life with my luvey-duvey hubby... And now praying hard for a baby...
RSS

~~Come AgaIn~~

salam...

i think i wanna stop to continue my bored story about my job...kahkahkah...i think u all can guess y...hehehe...actually, i'm still not giving a chance to do what i wanna do...whatever job that i did it's not make me happy...i dunno y...i'm still searching what actually i need in my life...so many people just givin their opinion and suggestion asking me to join the PTD...hehehe...i don't say that i'm not interested but, i know that i'm not qualify to this job...this job need someone that tough, minded, corporate, talkative (i can talk but in the different way...kahkahkah..)

i think i wanna do some business...still searching the lubang to get MODAL...my cousin asked me to open a LAUNDRY SHOP...quite interesting...whoever know how to get MODAL and training for this stuff pls help me out...hehehe...merayu nih...hehehe....

ooo...forgot to tell...i'm now in the different environment...hehehe...u know what??i'm moving to KEY ELL...that means i'd quit from AGILENT...mmmm....started at VADS Berhad for only one month and then got an offer at JPA (Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam) as a PROGRAMMER but not a permenant staff...only contract..but i'm still grateful and always pray i'll get the permenant status one day...(dengan penuh harapan)....

now since two month working at JPA, i'm trully said i really missed AGILENT...my flexible office hours...wearing a tee and jeans to work...flip flop...go in and out flexiblely(btul ke eja ni)...friendly managers and friends (esp Ying, Chai Ying, Kak Fiza, Kak Lynn, Mei Lin, Jason a.k.a Mr Bean, Mei Ling, etc)...aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh....i need it again...I HATE WEARING BAJU KURUNG AND CORPORATE LOOK ALL THE TIME......

now i'm still looking a job...really hope to get in government but i still wanna job like i'm in Agilent...(memilih laa plak)...hehehe...tak salah tentukan hidup kan...praying for the best...hehehe...ok for now...

chow sin chow

muaks...

0 comments: