Love shopping, cooking and now ~ blogging ~ Spending entire life with my luvey-duvey hubby... And now praying hard for a baby...
RSS

~~My nEw LifE bEGiN~~


as a DIVA


us (mcm nak nikah plak)


my 'org kuat'


friends yg attend (thanks guys)

assalamualaikum w.b.t

i really forgot to tell that i'd been engaged on 08.02.08 ago...so, now meaning i'm belongs to someone..u know who??i thought u can guess...of course my Prince Charming is MOHAMMAD GHAZALI BIN ABD HAMID...since i got to know him 6 years back but now is the time for us to become apart...we need each other...i guess so..hehehe..there were a lot of sad and sweet times that we spent together until now...i hope this might be the best choice that i've made...may ALLAH bless us and our life...

on that day, i was still with agilent...so, it was not so 'kalam kabut' to prepare for the ceremony...i went home every week and preparation done week by week...but, i realizad that this was the last minute decision..we made a decision two week before we got engaged...terrible...hehehe...dah gatai sangat laa tu...hehehe...all the 'hantaran' were made by my mom and my aunt...me???just helping so and so...i wished there was nothing bad happened...and, my dreamed came true...all things gone smoothly and very happy...

thanks for those who had came to my engagement day....esp: own & maisarah who had helped me a lot...and other friends ~ aimy & apan, yat, faisa, suzana...thanks so much dear..muaks...

so, my wedding day will be in AUGUST 2008...wait for the outcome ya!!!!!!!

that's for now.....muaks....

chow sin chow

0 comments: