Love shopping, cooking and now ~ blogging ~ Spending entire life with my luvey-duvey hubby... And now praying hard for a baby...
RSS

~mY AnuAr ZaiN~

http://www.myheritage.com/collage


OMG!!!!!!!!my 'abang' looks like ANUAR ZAIN...hehehe...can't believe...help...help...terkezut....
might be it was looking in some part of the pix...i guess at spectacle seem all the celebrities wearing spectacles...but, really looked similar...hahaha...tak percayanya...since dolu dolu aku punya laa amat tidak menyukai si suara SOPRANO (btul ke eja camni?) tu tgk2 dah kena laa plak ngan my 'abang' nih...isk...isk..isk...
I just wasting my time doing this during my bored office hours...tak tau nak wat apa and malas nak wat apa since i like doing my works at home...so, just trying some of the pix and it was so interesting...hehehehe...but, don't be 'kantoi' with your boss or other people...so, make it LLB (look like busy) doing a job...hehehe...adios!!!!!

chow sin chow....

muaks!!!!

0 comments: