Love shopping, cooking and now ~ blogging ~ Spending entire life with my luvey-duvey hubby... And now praying hard for a baby...
RSS

*~ tHe DaYs tHat ReMAin 4eVeR *~ (part 2)

16th August 2008 - Bersanding @ my house

to be a bride is a wonderful moment for me...i'm become the attraction for whole people today...me????nervous???scared??? NOT ANY MORE....i'm happy...no words can describe my feeling....

9.30 am - going to wedding boutique for make up....believe it or not, i'm driving alone....yes...ALONE....nobody with me and nobody accompany me....how about my siblings, niece or friends???they are very busy preparing stuff for the last minute....friends - Shood, Eina and Nad ---- tak mandi lagi...hahaha....since i am rushing coz it is too late i'm decide to go by myself...nobody was realized that i was not at home at that time...hehehe....

11.30 am - reach home after the make up session...as mention earlier, i'm driving alone to the boutique, as i arrived everybody is looking at me...'laaa...pengantin bawak keta sendiri..." *abih tu sapa nak bawak kat aku...tak kan nak suh keta jalan sendiri *lol* ....i have to park my car outside the lorong coz there are a lot of people and cannot park nearer to my house...alamak...how i want to get into my house??since ada Yasin reciting and Doa selamat at my house so, i decide to follow the back door...hehehe....


tuuu ddiiaa...tuan puteri dah sampai...drive sendiri..padan muka..


1.00 pm
- my hero has arrived with his rombongan...mcm panglima sesat plak...hehehe...but, he looks handsome laa...tak penah aku tgk dia pakai sut Melayu selengkap ini...*bila time nak pakai...tak kan pi shopping kot nak pakai*.....sangat meriah...ada 'gendang keling'...syiok bangat...thanks pakcik-pakcik sekalian kerana sudi mengelingkan gendang itu at my wedding....my mom also invites some VIP to my wedding...since i am the youngest in my family, so, this is the last wedding in my family before my anak menakan plak *she baru 9 thn*....bila nak kawen pon tak tau...the VIP that come to my wed are:

1. DYTM Tunku Hosna (the sister of Sultan Kedah) and her friend
2. DYTM Dato' Seri Tuanku Puteri Intan Syafinaz (the youngest daughter of Sultan Kedah)
3. DYTM Tuanku Soraya (the eldest daughter of Sultan Kedah)
4. YM Datuk Seri Paduka Wira Dijaya Syed Unan al- Masyri (Setiausaha Sulit of Sultan Kedah)
5. others yang aku tak hingat nama mereka.....


pakcik-pakcik yang sudi mengelingkan 'gendang keling' at my wedding


panglima negeri Pasir 2 Butir dah mai dah!!!!


sonyom!!!!


kepak kepong kepak kepong


my friends


with Aimy and Apan


DYTM Tunku Intan Syafinaz and DYTM Tunku Ampuan Soraya


YM Datuk Seri Paduka Wira Dijaya Syed Unan al- Masyri and wife


my family and family-in-law

5.00 pm - the cake cutting session....i'm wearing an evening dress and my prince wearing a tuxedo....i have no much to tell...let the pics describe it all....


my favorite 'mak andam'


cun dak???huhuhu.....


our wedding cake


i love this pose


p/s: for those who has come to my wedding, a lot of thanks for coming....for the prizes giving - thanks a lot too...i love them....for the wishes - thanks for it...

and special thanks to Shood, Eina, Nad and Own - thanks for the night spending at my house...u all help me a lot...thanks dear....

same goes to Wan Maisarah and Wan Zariman - thanks for coming and repeated again at night...thanks for your support dear...

last but not least to Aimy and Apan - thanks for coming...

1 comments:

Lady said...

Ehem..ehem..tak sabaq nak baca lagi..update lagik..update lagik..hehehe

psstt..u look gorgeous!!!