Love shopping, cooking and now ~ blogging ~ Spending entire life with my luvey-duvey hubby... And now praying hard for a baby...
RSS

*~ iT's aLL abouT mY WedDinG ~*

Alhamdulillah...everything was going smooth and like planning...i'm happy with my new status now even tough i know it is hard being a wife....but, it's all about fates...Allah dah tentukan yang terbaik buat hamba-Nya...dah termaktub di Luh Mahfuz that i'm belong to Mohammad Ghazali *after this i just use 'Zali' je laa...susahla nak taip panjang-panjang...kuang kuang kuang*....

i'm here just wanna share with uols some facts and everything about my weddings....enjoy reading yaa....*even tak best mana pon...

[1] all my closet prepared by G-Glamor Enterprise - a wedding boutique...quite famous in Alor Star...actually, the owner is my mom's friend...so, the price was so reasonable and the outcome was superb...and.....my Cake Cutting's Gown was SPONSORED by him....huargh huargh huargh....i am really satisfied with all his works...started from hantaran, the fondant cakes, closet, my wedding's bedroom, arch, even the pelamin and also the meja makan...puas ati abih laa...*ye la kan...once in the lifetime...

[2] bunga pahar - was done by my aunt - my mom's second sis...she is very expert in such of these things...cantik dia wat....she was doing what was called 'bunga dip'...using one type of chemical like a liquid in many colors, some wire (shape in flower, leaf or whatever), tapes, and other sewing materials....and the outcomes so amazing...so creative....these bunga pahar was letak at the pelamin...gave away to people yang merenjis and also to the VIPs....


bunga pahar done by my aunty


[3] other doorgifts - especially for guests, Mom's friends, org Marhaban....paper bags was sponsored by my sis...the others like potpouri was sponsored by my bro....so many sponsorship hah....hehehehe....


doorgifts for guest


[4] wedding cake - ordered from Kek Sayang in Alor Star...Brown as a theme color and combine with cream color made it so delicious...with choc moist as a based cake inside...waalaaawey...sedap hingga menjilat jari...they used fondant flower as a decoration....so nice and came with 20 pcs cupcakes on top of the big cake...made it two-layers-wedding-cake....


2-layers cakes...

[5] catering - my mom asked somebody in Bukit Pinang whos expertise in these masak memasak...we decided the kenduri alaa bufet je...senang orang nak menambah and nak mengambil plus no need to many workers which we called 'bentara' for majlis kawen....the caterer only charge me RM5.50 per pax...how cheap kan???it came with nasi hujan panas i thought *kalo tak salah laa...forgot already maa...then some lauk-pauk like kari daging with rebung, ayam merah and air asam cili kering...some other food forgot laa...waalaaweyy....sedap tuuu....for lauk pengantin, there were ikan siakap 3 rasa, udang *tak ingat masak apa, etc...quite sedap lauk dia and of course murah ggiillleeerrrr....

[6] hand-flower - i don't know from where it came from...a last minute decision to use a fresh flower as a hand-flower on that day....hehehe...pueh abg pozi mencari...it cost me around RM70 for one fresh-hand-flower...*murah ke mahal???


[7] the were two mak andam - that officially selected to make up me on my days...actually, the selected only one but, on the akad nikah day, the other one mak andam had another important occasion *i think adik dia bertunang kot so, baik dia make up adik dia kan...whatever*....honestly said, i didn't like my face looked like on the akad nikah day...i felt something melekat on my face....yuckkk...then, dah laa false eye-lashes dia lekat tak btul...pedih mata tawuuu...people were thinking that i was crying but, here i wanna say that I AM NOT CRYING ON MY WEDDING DAY okeeyyy!!!!

[8] my bridesmaids - i had two bridesmaids...one was Nad and the other one Ikah (my cousin)...and the other side was Ali (Own punya tunang okey...)not much to tell bout them...mmm...Nad was officially volunteer tu be my bridesmaid on the wedding at my house...she wore a Kebaya Nyonya *kalo tak salah laa....peach in color....*lari tema...patutnya brown+turqouise...tapi, nevermind laaa...ada alaa alaa nak ke brown kira ok la...buleh dimaafkan...Ikah been my bridesmaid on the occasion at my husband's house...terer dia pilih baju...exactly same like me...hehehe...ni baru bridesmaid sejati...*jgn marah aa Nad*...i know uols guess where's Nad??nape Nad tak jadi utk dua-dua side...kan dah bagitau tadi...Nad ngan Eina dah cabut balik awal-awal...hehehe...

[9] photographers - ceh..mcm byk jee photographer yang dilantik...siap ada 's' lagi...hehehe...actually, the photographer bertauliah yang dilantik was from G-Glamor Boutique...during akad nikah orang lain *mcm ampeh je...ada laa 40 keping je dia tangkap...tu pon nak charge aku sampai RM350...pala hotak dia...jenuh fight...during wedding, photographer from the same source tapi org je lain...*kali ni best...terer abang ni..and of course laa pueh ati...

[10] terlupa plak my-wedding-ring and wedding-gift - i got 16-diamonds-ring from my husband and of course with white gold...orang cakap kalo yellow gold ikat ngan diamonds they are not using the best gold which is 916...so better white gold kan??he bought it from Wah Chan that cost him around mmmm...kena mention ke...tak payah laa ek...and also necklace from Poh Kong *this one is yellow gold + white gold....cantekk...simple jee...

i think that's all i can share with uols...dah tak taw nak cerita apa dah about my wed...hehehe...mcm laa glamor sangat kan nak bercerita bagai suma benda...hikhikhik...this is the wonderful time that i have in my entire life...harap-harap berkekalan...insya Allah...amin...semoga Allah panjangkan jodoh kami....

0 comments: