Love shopping, cooking and now ~ blogging ~ Spending entire life with my luvey-duvey hubby... And now praying hard for a baby...
RSS

~* iT's AugUsT *~

wow!!!it's already AUGUST...meaning that my most unforgettable moment is just around the corner...fffuuhhh...after preparing the whole major things for the wedding; so, now time to take a look for a side things to do...eg: going to spa, hand-flower (still pikir of using the fresh flower or an artificial)...it is in 2 weeks time..alamekk...takutnyee...nervous....ketaq....syiok...nak teriak...suma all in 1 feeling inside...i'm belong to somebody in two weeks time...really??tak percayanya...percayalaa kerana ianya benar...hehehe..MRS ZALI to be...waaahhh...dah nak kawin aku ni yer....

mmmm....how's my life after marriage??is it totally change or going same like before??i can't guess now coz i really can't imagine that...as long as he will always be beside me, it's ok for me...we decided to marry after 6 years since we met...year 2002 till 2008...so long but ALLAH know what HE wants to be...it's fate that I'll be his wife and he will always be my soulmate...nobody know our hard and sweet time that we spent together...I LOVE U abg...

till now i've to stop...i promise to story about how i met him till now we getting married in my next entry..keep on reading...adios...

chow sin chow....

0 comments: