Love shopping, cooking and now ~ blogging ~ Spending entire life with my luvey-duvey hubby... And now praying hard for a baby...
RSS

~*deCisiON haS BeEn MaDe*~

hahaha...ntah pape...what decision hah??hmmm...it's too long I didn't update my blog *ape nyer blogger ntah ;)

so, for now I think it is possible to me to update all the passed thing that happen, what I am thinking is why not I just continue writing with all the current one and forget about the passed *lagipon susah laa nak ingat2 balik...sebenarnya malas...hehehe...

from now on, I'll write anything and everything even it is in ONE word...promise!!!*to develope my writing skill actually ;)

till then, I'll stop now and will continue when needed...

daaaa.....

ouh...forget to tell...I've built a new Bizz Blog *just a small bizz...don't forget to visit soon coz it is still under CONSTRUCTION....;)

0 comments: