Love shopping, cooking and now ~ blogging ~ Spending entire life with my luvey-duvey hubby... And now praying hard for a baby...
RSS

~!haPpY mOthER's DaY!~

to all mommies outa there~~!!!






and~~~~~~
.

..

...

....

.....

......

to my mom,



Happy Mother's Day mak!!!

eventho my mom tak baca blog nih I feel like "ouh, I know my daughter will say it loud in other way to express the way she love me"

yes Mak....I really love you so damn much...you mean a lots to me...I dunno what I'm gonna be if I'm not your daughter....thank you Allah for giving me a mom like HER....

*ouh, my tears gonna flow heavily now~~

and also~~

for this year and now on.....

I have two moms.....



my-mom-in-law.....

I love you too...

thanks for being a nice MIL to me...I love your son too ;)
and please pray for your grandchild to be here soon....

0 comments: