Love shopping, cooking and now ~ blogging ~ Spending entire life with my luvey-duvey hubby... And now praying hard for a baby...
RSS

~! HapPY fAtHEr'S dAY !~

to all daddy, dad, abah, ayah, bapa, babah, abi and what so ever that's show your title as a FATHER to your children~~~!!!



and~~~

.

..

...

....

.....

to my abah,



Happy Father's Day Abah!!!

I know you loved me so damn much...and so do I....I really love you like what so ever *I can't describe the words

Abah, you mean a lots to me...without you I'm not here...I'm not be what I am being right now....
you sacrifice a lots for me, for your really stubborn daughter, but I never let you down right??
Thank you ALLAH for giving me such a wonderful father like him~~!! I promise to be good to you Abah and take care of you in what ever condition....I will try to fulfill your needs...*sedeh, sob sob sob

and also, for now on~~~

.

..

...

....

.....

I have two daddies~~!!


to my FIL...



I'm the only daughter in your family now *sebelum ipar-iparku menikah I know how you feel and I am so mean to you...you really take a good care of me...you are so spotting and easy-going...thanks for being a really nice FIL to me...I love you like you are my father too...I am glad to be your daughter-in-law....
again~~thank you ALLAH for giving me all the nikmat~~!!


and lastly~~!!

for my husband.....



this dedication-in-advance before we have a child or may be children terus ke *strive for twins yee....

I love you so damn much....be a good daddy to our coming babies yee....muakss....~~!!

0 comments: