Love shopping, cooking and now ~ blogging ~ Spending entire life with my luvey-duvey hubby... And now praying hard for a baby...
RSS

I'm happy for you all guys ~~!!



yes.... I'm late to post this super good news....


Guys, I'm praying for your health and lil muchkins too inside your wombs.....


Aku yang excited lebeh when I know the good news from my best friends....


Aku plak yang tak sabar... hikhikhik....
Ok kan?? * walaupon rezeki belom berpihak kepada aku * Allah knows why....


Nud now with 11 weeks pregnancy.
and Own with 9 weeks pregnancy.
and one more my-schoolmate and also my best friend and partner in class, Yat just update me yesterday with 6 weeks pregnancy.....


Congratulations dear all my best friends.......your babies mean my babies too....can't wait to see 'em all in real world...mesti kiut miut kan....


Aku doakan ampa suma sihat and same go to babies...
Makan yang khasiat jee tau...
Jangan mengidam yang pelik-pelik....
And, don't stress....let things go....


Love you all guys.....muahss~~!!!


Take a very good care.....................


Love,
-Mummy Tina-


3 comments:

nudd said...

thanks cik cart, i pray that ur turn will come soon! of course with God Willing, insyaAllah..Amin...

ali-alia said...

me too.. amin.. amin.. amin.. khas utk ang..

TiZEQ said...

thanks uols....amin amin amin