Love shopping, cooking and now ~ blogging ~ Spending entire life with my luvey-duvey hubby... And now praying hard for a baby...
RSS

~* WoRk WoRk WoRk *~


I wake up very early today.. I'm off to Lumut with my bosses and other staffs for working on our project...
Very limited time and we decide just to go in very last minute... Not stay, just one day * ya, memang penat tapi rasanya ok kot * unless if I'm driving...

We arrive Lumut at 10.30 am... After having discussion, we start our work on antenna and radio... Me?? Yup, more on hands-on to radio and software... Others, sila baiki antena itu yer... ahaks!!

Thanks to Allah coz I'm having a very understanding and co-operate bosses * bos yang sudi mendengar dan menerima pendapat orang lain * ... Not easy to find a boss like this...

Ouh... Forget to mention... Maybe uols keep asking which part of Lumut that I go... Actually, I'm working with Ministry of Defense and ofkos laa I go to Navy base station... And, the office name is STRIDE ~ stands for Science and Technology Research Institute for Defense...

Canggih?? Terror?? Tak.. My job just besa-besa jaa... Like others... Keja senang jee... Yes, tak tipu...


:: terus lagi ye ::

 
:: Jetty ke Pulau Pangkor ::

Settle all the important tasks, we having a tea with one of the officer that in charge in our projext too.. Before leaving, sempat lagi singgah shopping beli snacks from seafoods like sotong kering, ikan kering, ikan bilis, keropok etc... We heading back to Kajang almost 4.30 pm and arrive safely at 7.45 pm... Very short working hours but, long hours of journey... Tired...

p/s : for confidential cases, I can't upload the pics here... sorry...

While waiting my hubby to fetch me at office, suddenly receive a call from my sis... She's coming with her hubby to spend night at our house and this is her first time visit to my house * orang lain dah berpuluh kali dah esp my cuz * ... And, for dinner, we going to Kelana Jaya for Western time at William's Cafe ~ super yummey Western food * punah diet lagi skali *

AArrgghhh... Tired plus sleepy and another working's day tomorrow.. But, I think I will going back early coz having a plan with my sis... ahaks!!

Adios~~!!



0 comments: