Love shopping, cooking and now ~ blogging ~ Spending entire life with my luvey-duvey hubby... And now praying hard for a baby...
RSS

~* esKreM eSkRem *~


Setelah penat bersesak-sesak @ Parkson, mari kita pekena ini Ekrem Baskin Robbins dulu yer...


:: page source from Shopping N Sales ::

Ye kawan-kawan, every 31st of the month, Baskin Robbins ada 31% less for its ice-cream but, only with Pint, Quart and Gallon jer ek... Other, I'm not sure whether get a less or not, but I think, its no less...


In 31 flavours just pick what are the flavor do you like... For me, Old fashioned Butter Pecan, Jamoca almond Fudge, Macadamia Nut N Cream and Maui Brownie Madness all are my favourite... Really nyum nyum * hui, tak sabaq nak pi serang Baskin nih * 

Ouh, excuse me... Wanna to anounce here, this offer does not apply to Cafe Baskin Robbins at Pavilion KL, The Gardens Mid Valley, Sunway Pyramid and City Square JB... So, better hurry and grab it at other stalls...

Ok... Now.......... On your mark, get set, GGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 comments: