Love shopping, cooking and now ~ blogging ~ Spending entire life with my luvey-duvey hubby... And now praying hard for a baby...
RSS

~* aL - FaTihAh *~


Inna lillahi wa-inna illahi roji'un....

My late uncle on my mum's side had passed away yesterday evening at 4.50pm at Hospital Sultanah Bahiyah, Alor Setar, Kedah due to majory brain illness plus heart problem plus kidney problem and some other sickness too... 

He suffered for many years and now, the time to back to his creator had came.... 

Memories remain with you Pak Ngah.... 

I had a chance to meet him when I went back to Kedah last CNY holiday... That was the last time I saw him lying on hospital bed...

To my beloved aunt and cousin, be strong okey... Live goes and goes... We all be with you.... 



AL-FATIHAH.......


0 comments: