Love shopping, cooking and now ~ blogging ~ Spending entire life with my luvey-duvey hubby... And now praying hard for a baby...
RSS

~* AnOtheR BooKinG *~


I just finished baking and decorating 100 pcs of cuppies for my friend's engagement day... phheww...

So penat and happy sebab dan jugak siapkan.. 100 pcs plak tu * credited to Own sebab menyumbangkan idea dan tolong aku * ;)  peace mak buyong... kakaka...

We made 5 designs and decorated in 4 boxes... This was not for doorgifts, just for makan-makan * Mien, I hope ur guest like it *... Nanti banyak laa tempahan ai... wakakka * promot tu *... Yaa... Ini biznes, so WAJIB promot okey....

Sapa nak order lagi??? Dialu-alukan...heheheh....


:: the line of my cuppies ::

:: my work station a.k.a dining table...hihihi ::

:: the design ::

:: the set of four ::


0 comments: