Love shopping, cooking and now ~ blogging ~ Spending entire life with my luvey-duvey hubby... And now praying hard for a baby...
RSS

~* ConGrAtuLatioN tO NaD & Jai *~


I would like to express my happiness of being a mommy to my bestie, Nuddya * dia yang banak, aku yang jadi mommy * hiksss... Yep, my kid too kan... And now i'm waiting for my second child to be delivered by Own anytime from now.... 
* chaiyok chaiyok Own *

Nad was delivered a cute baby girl * belom tengok dah tau kiut *... Ye laa kan... All babies are cute... kaannnn....
She was admitted last Monday and induced on Tuesday morning and felt the contractions a few hours later... At 4pm she was dilated 4 cm and entered the labor room immidiately... At 7.50 pm, we ( my hubby and I ) received a text message from Jai, mentioned Nad had delivered their baby at 7.28 pm via normal delivery.... Alhamdulillah.... I was so happy * balik keja nak terpa pi tengok nih *... Harus aku cabut awai from opis today...ngeee....

I will update baby's piccas once I returned from the hospital * hopefully, Nad stay in hospital until this evening *... And, mommy too... Hehehehe... Takkan nak hentam pics baby jer kan... Mommy dia pon nak jugak kan inteprem... Daddy??? Tak payah laa... Since baby is a gurl, so.... Pompuan pompuan jer laa... 

Owhhh... Baby, mommy taknak bagi hadiah lagi yer... Wait until you return back to K.L after pantang.... heheheh... Bikin suprise * tak bleh guna skrang pon hadiah tu * :)

To Own ~ keep trying harder babe... I know you can.. My prayers with you... Keep reciting doa everytime... Mengucap and selawat banyak-banyak... Mintak pertolongan Allah SWT... I'll visit you this evening during visit hours.... Owhh... Own is admitting at Hospital Serdang... She's now dilate 2 cm... Let's us pray for her safety deliver... InsyaAllah....



p/s: wait for baby piccas yer !!!!



2 comments:

im - mamababahworld said...

Tahniahhhhhhh.....nad bekas madu aku tuh kan? kekeke

tinakhamis said...

hehehe....ha aa...madu ang yang tu laa...