Love shopping, cooking and now ~ blogging ~ Spending entire life with my luvey-duvey hubby... And now praying hard for a baby...
RSS

~* DEdiCatEd *~




This entry just to dedicate the Birthday Wishes to :

1. My beloved aunty, Chaq...

She is so wonderful aunt created by Allah for me... She the one who raised me and gave full of loves and attentions since I was born... Thanks so much... I will always love you !!!

2. My favourite Princess, Raja Alya Umaira...

She shared birthday with her Mak tuk - my Chaq... She is so lovely kid.... I was the one who had spent most of the time with her... She so talkative... She liked me to pamper her... Very naughty girl.... I missed her so much :( 

3. My gosip-mosip friend, Ieda tot totttt.....

Hehehehe.... We liked spending our time telling stories and gossipppss all around... She so funny lady... Not married yet.. And single but not available kot.... wakakaka....


Yeay... That's all for this time... :)

4 comments:

nuruleda said...

waaaa..ko kutuk aku nyah!!...i likee!!...wakakakkakk..
tinkiu...akak mmg tak available pong..doakan akak kawen yer nyahh!!

tinakhamis said...

nyahh...mana ada akak kutuk you...tu panggilan manja laa nyah....wakakak...you mesti kawen laa nyah...tp akak tak tau laa bila nyahhh...pi wat operation kaki dulu laa nyahhh...tambah besi...bagi tinggi stock model...baru bersusun orang nak kawen ngn you nyahhh.....

Anonymous said...

thanks babe... Umaira minta payung and bag princess ja for present.. baik sungguh..

tinakhamis said...

boleh...boleh...nanti Cik Tina pi cari...