Love shopping, cooking and now ~ blogging ~ Spending entire life with my luvey-duvey hubby... And now praying hard for a baby...
RSS

~* HaPPy FatHer'S DaY *~


I think it's not late * walau hakikatnya memang late :P *



Wishing all the daddies out there a very Happy Father's Day from me @ tinakhamis.blogspot.com....

And, 

Special dedication goes to my beloved Abah....

" You are so special, Abah... I love you so much... Eventho I know you don't read this, but it's all from the bottom of my heart... Thanks for your effort to raise me up till what I am now... I really appreciate you Abah...
And, please let me tell you that you are a great father that I ever had.... " 

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ABAH !!!!



And, also goes to my Father-in-law....

This is second year I be your daughter... Thanks for your help,courage and extra-commitment to me and to your son... I love you too !! 


And also to you, Hubby.....

Soon to be a father..... Great husband for me, and hopefully be a wonderful and loving daddy to our kids.... Boleh?? 

I LOVE YOU SO DAMN MUCH !!! 


* okey dah.... tamat sesi jiwang karat * hehehe


3 comments:

Mr Lonely said...

nice blog.. have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com .. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...

tinakhamis said...

thanks for visiting my blog...i will view ur blog soon... :)

Lady said...

hahahah~ i knew it! hidung aku memang tak sesema dah.. yang dihidu macam makin dekatttt ja..~

kuikuikuikui